Monday, September 13, 2004

Time flies whether your having fun or not...

I really shouldn't be so cynical. I've been really busy with school and I've learned so much already, it's hard to believe. But I'm having a minor setback called gallstones. As if life isn't busy enough I had to go to the ER at 3:30am this past Saturday because I thought I was going to die from the pain. So now I'm a little behind in my studies and still feeling crappy. I've got a couple days yet before I'll be in a bad behind place, and I think I'll be okay, but it just seems like when it rains it pours. I'm still looking for work, I don't know that I'm making a very strong effort, I think I'm procrastinating for the 'official' start of the quarter at school (my program starts early).

I have discovered that I am an expert procrastinator, very good at coming up with a million things to do other than study. But I'm also realizing that I need a more realistic schedule, which means not sleeping in every day, and commiting to a schedule for studying....and as soon as I get this gallbladder thing fixed, I'll get right on it.

Until next time...

No comments: