Friday, February 18, 2005

Oh yeah, that's right I started a blog...

This has been a CRAZY time in my life. It's already February, the second quarter of classes is almost over, WHERE did all the time go.

Things are going much better now that I've grown more accustomed to being in school. I finished my first quarter with a 3.7 GPA, not too bad if I say so myself. The first quarter was difficult because of the adjustment to being in school coupled with a really difficult class load and a professor with poor communication skills, but I lived.

This quarter is much better. I'm working as a reference assistant in the UW Engineering Library and I'm learning all about working in a library. I'm taking a reference services class as well, which has been a great corollary to the job. I'm hoping to get an assistantship next year. That would help with the financial pinch quite a bit.

All that aside, I'm feeling pretty good about my decision to leave my job, I don't miss it, EVER. I miss the great friends I made working there, but never the stress or the work load. I'm enjoying this opportunity to re-acquaint myself with someone really important, ME!

~Until next time
Sarah

No comments: